Week 4 complete - just one week left for this course!

Just took the last of two quizzes due today with a 100%! As you know if you've read my prior blogs, I FEAR the quiz! I know, it's all in my mind and fairly sure it's my "Precision" learning pattern making me want to be perfect and accurate in all I'm doing in this course. Just ask my instructor who I frantically emailed yesterday feeling unsure of what the assignment needed to be turned in by today was asking us to write up, but he put my mind at ease with examples of what he was looking for. Never "fear" your professor or instructor to ask questions to if you are uncertain or need even the simplest explained - that is what they are there for.  I do appreciate my instructor's guidance as well as him personalizing his responses (not "robotic") and including his past errors when he was taking courses; makes me feel he's not perfect and that he has compassion for his students.  Wish he could be my instructor for one of my future classes - who knows? His name is William Leu, instructor at Ashford University, instructs the EXP105 course - you are appreciated sir!  
With just one week left in this course, I am eager to see what my final grade or GPA will be when completed.  Also received the Pell Grant monies this week that is being applied towards my tuition.  Now all I will need is for my company to approve Tuition Reimbursement for this course after the final grade is noted (C+ average or better to get reimbursement). I also applied for several scholarships to see if any monies can come through as well. Here is one of the websites I registered for that matches scholarships to you:  www.supercollege.com  
Today I am feeling confident! ~~until next week bloggettes!~~ ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My degree is just around the corner!

1st Course complete, into 2nd Course (Psych 202)!

It's been such a long time...