this Psych course is interesting, into Week 3 !

 So far I have been able to maintain above a 95% into the 2nd course, and I'm not complaining! This week, Week 3, there are two discussions needing to be written by Thursday, and I am one down.  I have to admit I am a bit stressed because I am walking on eggshells where my laptop is concerned and am still in need of advice on getting a new one - still asking for suggestions/advice? anyone? 

 Also, work has been, well... (long story, ugh) so I am preparing just in case. It is always good to be prepared, and as a friend recently advised, "Get your parachute ready.", because you don't want to be thrown out of that plane without one! I found out from a counselor at a local Job Source place that resumes have changed a bit, and here is the main change: "Objective" is no longer used, it is now called a "Profile Statement"!

 I recently found an interesting tool that may come in handy for anyone who is required to write a certain amount of words to turn in for an assignment. It is called, "Word Counter", and the website is http://www.wordcounter.net/  I strongly suggest to bookmark this as it is VERY useful when you don't have the time to count out the words you've written but need to be at a certain amount of words. You just copy/paste the words you've written in the text box on the main page, and viola! Let me know if you found this useful to you too! What a time saver!

 And speaking of time, I must get my 2nd Discussion written and turned in, so until next time, take care my bloggettes! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My degree is just around the corner!

1st Course complete, into 2nd Course (Psych 202)!

It's been such a long time...