1st Course complete, into 2nd Course (Psych 202)!

Sorry I did not blog since last week, but I waited until receiving my final grade from my first completed course, and... I completed the course with a nearly perfect score so I am so far at a 4.0 GPA! One course - 3 credits down, 117 credits to go! 
I have completed the first week of my current course (PSY202), a Psychology course, and am feeling semi-confident. As always, the quizzes continue to stress me.  But I was able to complete the second quiz with 100%, and turned in all required by today assignments.  The course work load is much more than the first course; double the chapters and much more words required in submitting work.  I will need to amp up my studying time for this course and not be spoiled from only reading one chapter a week.  
My biggest obstacle this week and from here out is I dropped my laptop on its side which shoved the adapter cord into the laptop which is causing the cord to not just automatically charge easily but cord needs to be positioned at a perfect angle in order for it to charge. Very stressful to say the least as I am not financially in a position to just run out and buy another laptop! So, I forge on with somehow making this work until it does not. Such is life, right? I currently have a Dell 1545 laptop which I've had for approximately 4-1/2 years, but would love to buy the new Dell Inspiron 3000 Series 2 in 1 Touch Screen. Does anyone have feedback on this, if it is good or not so? Let me know!  
And until next week, have a good one bloggettes! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My degree is just around the corner!

It's been such a long time...