2nd course completed, on to 3rd course!

I completed the 2nd course with a 4.0 GPA and am relieved!  The current course starts today, English Composition 1, and is going to be approximately 3 times the writing as the two prior courses, so will be much more work every week!  This will be a challenge for me for the next few weeks because I am working 6 days a week and working from 0930am to 8pm at night for the entire month of December with very little time for anything else.  I did try to get organized this past weekend to get a head start on the busy month ahead. With trying to manage working overtime, completing all my assignments and Christmas, I am feeling overwhelmed. Thank goodness there will be a winter break for college for a few weeks! If anyone else is going through this and has suggestions on how you are managing this, let me know!
 As usual when a new course starts, I do feel a bit of angst wondering if I will do well in this course but I will keep trying my best and try not to be so hard on myself.
And thank goodness for online shopping - have all my Christmas shopping done; just the wrapping to do! Take care my bloggettes and I hope to write again soon! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My degree is just around the corner!

1st Course complete, into 2nd Course (Psych 202)!

It's been such a long time...